Air Conditioner Tune Up
A/C MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP
Keep your cooling system working efficiently for the hot weather by scheduling a seasonal maintenance tune-up to ensure it does not fail when the tempertures begin to rise.
WHY DO I NEED a/c MAINTENANCE?
- Equipment that is properly maintained typically runs 15-30% more efficient so you are saving both money and the environment
- Regular maintenance helps you extend the life of your cooling equipment.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and comfortable indoor environment in your home.
- You are not locked into a service agreement or charged a monthly fee like with other HVAC companies.
- Catch a problem before your air conditioning unit quits working.
- If you never change oil in your car, how long will it last? The same is true for your HVAC unit.
- Special discounts for repeat customers.
what we check DURING An a/c TUNE-UP:
- Check thermostat operation
- Clean outdoor coil
- Inspect electrical wiring and electrical connections
- Check refrigerant
- Check compressor
- Check system for proper drainage
- Check filter
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Inspect blower and motor operation
- Check temperature
- Inspect wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Safety test controls for proper operation
- Inspect the unit disconnect
- Check overall system overflow
Please see our current air conditioning tune up specials. Please note: by getting Cleveland HVAC Pro to service your a/c unit you are not getting locked into or pushed a monthly service maintenance agreement like with other HVAC companies.
If during the tune-up a problem is discovered, our service professionals will explain the issue and then provide the best and most efficient repair options for your system.
Cleveland HVAC pro provides heating and cooling repair services in Avon, Avon Lake, Berea, Brook Park, Brooklyn, Cleveland, Fairview Park, Independence, Lakewood, Middleburg Heights, North Olmstead, Olmstead Falls, Parma, Parma Heights, Rocky River, Seven Hills, Strongsville and other Northeast Ohio communities